This chicken fried rice recipe takes 15 minutes to make. It's absolutely delicious and everybody loves it- no doubt about that. Sometimes maybe you don’t know what to cook for dinner, this is it! It is better than your local take out fried rice AND healthier.
🥢BUY MY CHOPSTICKS - https://geni.us/Ceramic-Chopsticks (Launch Special!! Use "15soupedup" to get 15% discount)
🥢BUY MY CARBON STEEL WOK - https://geni.us/carbon-steel-wok
🥢OTHER FEATURED PRODUCTS THAT I USE - https://curatedkitchenware.com/collections/all
🥢BUY MY CLAY POT - https://geni.us/soupeduprecipesclaypot (Use "claypot20" for a 20% discount)
🥢PRINTABLE RECIPE - https://soupeduprecipes.com/better-than-takeout-chicken-fried-rice-recipe/
🥢MY AMAZON INFLUENCER/AFFILIATE PAGE - https://www.amazon.com/shop/influencer-078efbf8 (I share ingredients and recommended products there)
🥢SUPPORT ME ON PATREON - https://www.patreon.com/soupeduprecipes
🥢RECIPE - Note: The product links below are affiliate links. I may earn a commission if you purchase an item on a linked website within 24 hours.
**INGREDIENTS FOR THE CHICKEN FRIED RICE [serve 1-2] **
**For the chicken marinade**
- 150 grams of chicken
- 1 tsp of corn starch
- 1 tsp of soy sauce
- 1 tsp of vegetable oil
- a pinch of baking soda(NOT BAKING POWDER Sorry for the audio mistake in the video)
**FOR THE STIR FRYING**
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- 1 tbsp of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup of red onion
- 1/3 cup of green beans
- 1/2 cup of carrot
- 1/4 cup of spring onion
**FOR THE SEASONING**
- 1 tbsp of light soy sauce [Pearl River Bridge Natural Brewed Light Soy Sauce: https://geni.us/wABlLXf]
- 2 tsp of dark soy sauce [Pearl River Bridge Superior Dark Soy Sauce: https://geni.us/T4vy]
- 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste
- pepper to taste
**HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN FRIED RICE**
- Cut the chicken into small pieces. Mix it with 1 tsp of corn starch, 1 tsp of soy sauce, 1 tsp of vegetable oil and a pinch of baking soda. Set it aside for 30 minutes.
- Crack 2 eggs. Beat it well.
- Heat up the wok. Add about 1 tbsp of vegetable oil. Give it a toss, so the bottom is coated nicely.
- Wait until there is smoke coming out. Pour in the egg. Will take about 30-50 seconds to get the it fluffy. Break it into small pieces and set it aside.
- Add more oil into the same wok. Heat it up and add in the chicken. Saute it about 1 or 2 minutes. Then push it to the side so you have room for the vegetables. Dump in all your veggies, which are 1 tbsp of minced garlic, 1/4 cup of onion, 1/3 cup of green beans and 1/2 cup of carrot. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- When the onion should be transparent, Add some salt to taste. Mix it well.
- Take it out.
- Next is the rice. Loosen up the rice before frying.
- Turn on the gas to high, Heat up the wok for about 15 seconds. Then add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil. Put in the rice right after that. Use your spatula to break down the big pieces.
- You need to stir fry this for 3-5 minutes. Then add in our seasoning, 1 tbsp of light soy sauce, 2 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- Now you really got to mix this. Do it fast. Because the wok is hot, the liquid will evaporate quickly- then you will never get to mix it evenly. Once can not see white rice, add in all the ingredients. Veggies, meat, oh and the egg...
- Toss everything together. Give them about 2 minutes to be infused with each other.
- Add in the spring onion right before serving.
Hope you enjoy! If you have any questions, just post a comment.