Download the Rajshri Food App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/RajshriFood_And
Learn How To Make Bombay Masala Toast Recipe, an Indian Street Food Recipe from The Bombay Chef - Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food. Make this Easy To Make Vegetable Sandwich Recipe at home and share with us your experiences in the comments section below.
For Potato filling:-
2 tbsp. Oil
½ tsp. Mustard seeds
A sprig of curry leaves
1 cup boiled, peeled and mashed potatoes
¼ cup boiled green peas
¼ tsp. turmeric powder
1 tbsp. finely chopped coriander
salt as required
8 bread slices
4 tbsp. Butter
3 tbsp. Coriander chutney
2 tbsp. Chaat masala
12 slices of Onions
12 slices of Tomatoes
12 slices of Beetroot
12 rings of Capsicum
4 slices of Cheese
For the Topping: -
4 tbsp. Nylon sev
For Coriander chutney: -
1 cup Coriander leaves
2 Garlic Cloves
2-3 Green Chillies
1 tbsp. Lemon juice
½ tsp. Cumin seeds
¼ tsp. Salt
- In a pan heat oil and crackle mustard seeds in it.
- Add cumin seeds, curry leaves, turmeric powder, potatoes, salt and give it a few tosses.
- Add coriander leaves, boiled green peas and turn the flame off.
- Apply butter and coriander chutney to the bread slices.
- Then place the potato sabzi, tomatoes, chaat masala, onion slices, capsicum, beetroot, cheese slice and then the other slice of the bread on top.
- Toast this sandwich in the stove toaster.
- Once toasted apply butter, green chutney, tomato ketchup, nylon sev and serve.
Street Style Bombay Toastie is ready to eat!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned - http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes