If you don't have time for a healthy breakfast, make these oats the day before!
SAVE the recipe👇
- 30 g (1/3 cup) oats
- 20 g (1/4 cup) protein powder (or more oats)
- 1/2 tbsp sweetener of choice (or to taste)
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp (10 g) chopped walnuts
- 1/3 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) milk of choice
- Diced apple
- Combine in a bowl or food container all dry ingredients together - oats, protein powder, sweetener of choice, chia seeds, walnuts, cinnamon and vanilla. Pour in milk of choice and give it a good stir.
- Stir in diced apple and refrigerate overnight or for at least 2 hours.
379 kcal 28 g P 32 g C 15 g F
#overnightoats #quickrecipes #healthybreakfast #healthybreakfastideas #mealprep #proteinbreakfast #highprotein
CORE Getting Started Meal Prep Videos:
How to Calculate Macros: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APNQDlrUWWU
How to Meal Prep Chicken: https://youtu.be/wpLJXHUyvyM
How to Meal Prep Beef: https://youtu.be/olDA3Nos9JI
4 Easy Meal Prep Breakfasts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jhUsg2LDkE
+ Are you brand new to Meal Prepping?
If so, you can learn How To Meal Prep with this Meal Prep Master Course:
Let's be friends!