How to make a Manhattan
Check out more cocktail recipes: http://blog.cocktailkit.com.au
The quintessential classic cocktail comprising of only 3 ingredients, rye whiskey, sweet vermouth (also known as Italian vermouth) and Angostura bitters. Experiment with different vermouth’s to make your perfect Manhattan.
📚 BUY MY BOOK: https://bit.ly/STB-cocktail-guide
📱 ANDROID APP: http://bit.ly/get-cocktails-app
🍏 iOS APP: http://bit.ly/essential-cocktails-app
🍾 10 ESSENTIAL BOTTLES: https://bit.ly/stevethebartenderbottles
- 60mL Rye Whiskey
- 30mL Sweet Vermouth (often referred as Italian vermouth)
- 3 dashes of Angostura Bitters
1. Add all the ingredients to your mixing glass
2. Stir until you reach adequate dilution (around 25 seconds)
3. Garnish with a maraschino cherry or a twist of orange
Don't forget to subscribe!