Quick and easy spaghetti with meat sauce recipe. Good for lunch or dinner. Watch this recipe to learn how to make perfect meat sauce with spaghetti.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Spaghetti-with-Meat-Sauce-Recipe
More Easy Dinner & Lunch Recipes:
Quick and Easy Chicken Curry: http://bit.ly/QuickChickenCurry
Spaghetti Aglio e Olio: http://bit.ly/AglioEOlio
Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo: http://bit.ly/ShrimpFettuccine
Garlic Shrimp: http://bit.ly/GarlicShrimpRecipe
Avocado Pasta: http://bit.ly/AvocadoPastaTCF
Honey & Soy Chicken Breast: http://bit.ly/HoneySoyChicken
My favorite kitchen equipment:
1 packge (500g) spaghetti or other pasta of your choice
1 lb (450g) ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons tomato paste
22oz (625g) tomato sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 bunch parsley, chopped
1½ teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1. Heat olive oil in a large pan. Add ground beef and brown the beef over high heat, stirring occasionally.
2. Add chopped onion, chopped red bell pepper and minced garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
3. Add tomato paste, cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add tomato sauce, fill the tomato can with water and pour to the pan. Stir well.
4. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 40 minutes, until thickens. Season with salt, black pepper and dried oregano. When the sauce is ready add chopped parsley, stir and turn the heat off.
5. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
6. Serve the sauce over hot pasta.
Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/2taoKv4
Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2NNme6i
Digital Kitchen Scale: https://amzn.to/2Kpx6oZ
Nonstick pan: http://amzn.to/2sHzDqe
Auto Amazon Links: No products found. No products found.