LEARN HOW TO MAKE AN EASY CHINESE FRIED RICE RECIPE AT HOME!
LAY HO MA!! This is definitely one of my favourites and one of the recipes I go to almost every week. The beauty is that "Chow Fan" literally translates to stir fried rice, so what you decide to put in it is up to your imagination - especially when you have random veggies left in your fridge by the end of the week! Join me in this episode and learn how to make a delicious Chinese fried rice recipe right at home. Let's begin
1/4 cup chickpeas
2 pieces garlic
1/2 red onion
1 stick green onion
1/4 cup carrot (diced)
1/2 cup broccolini (chopped)
2 large cremini mushrooms
2 tbsp chili oil (https://youtu.be/DUDKIcYltZA)
1/4 cup corn
1 1/2 cups overnight rice
2 tbsp soy sauce
1. Use a fork to roughly crush the chickpeas
2. Roughly chop the garlic, dice the red onion, chop the green onion, dice some carrot, chop the broccolini, and slice the mushrooms
3. Heat up a non stick pan to medium heat. Add the chili oil
4. Add the garlic, red onions, green onions, and chickpeas. Sauté for about a minute
5. Add the carrot, broccolini, and mushroom. Sauté for another minute
6. Add the corn and rice followed by the soy sauce
7. Sauté for another few minutes and you're done!
ORDER YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK + GET YOUR FREE E-BOOK + TAKE YOUR VEGAN SUSHI MASTERCLASS HERE:
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won't miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you're plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil's Recipes on Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Wil's Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
Wil's Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil's Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography